SELLING A HORSE
Southgate Equisearch is a unique service from Southgate Farm with an extensive client base.
Southgate Equisearch offers an ‘equine estate agent’ service which aims to find your horse or pony the perfect new owner quickly and efficiently. We are the way forward to selling your horse – professional and friendly with years of sales experience and a website to successfully market your horse.
- First Julia or one of her independent, professional representatives, will visit your premises to assess your horse and compile an individual portfolio including 4 photographs.
- Julia will then advise you on the best price and advertising plan for your horse.
- She will prepare an advert and will discuss the content with you as well as agreeing the photographs.
- Once all the details are agreed, your horse will then be placed on the Southgate Equisearch website for a month so it can be seen by thousands of purchasers and Julia’s client list immediately.
- This individual assessment service is priced at £100 plus travel expenses (£0.45/mile)
- The advert can be continued for up to four months for an additional £35 per month – this can be agreed on a month by month basis.
- Once the horse or pony is sold through the Equisearch marketing and website, a 5% commission is payable after any warranties have expired
3 EASY STEPS - SELLING YOUR HORSE
We are offering an “equine estate agency service” that works for both the seller and buyer and incorporates a professional assessment including a price guide, photoshoot and advertising plan.
- 1 -
Professional assessment and valuation conducted at your premises.
- 2 -
High quality photos taken and selected ready for website.
- 3 -
Your listing gets proofed then uploaded to the site for 1000’s of people to view.
Southgate Equisearch fleece
show rug with every horse purchased
through the Equisearch website for the buyer